The Ashby Historical Society was organized in 1900 to preserve and encourage interest in Ashby's history. Originally located in School House #1 on New Ipswich Rd., we are now housed in the Old Engine House at 846 Main Street. The Society is supported by member donations, fund raisers throughout the year and the sale of books and mementos on Ashby history. The Ashby Historical Society is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization.
Business can participate in our corporate sponsor program and advertise in the quarterly newsletter, Ashby Historic Times.